Find the perfect Service Provider
The easy way to browse over 15,000 Service Providers
Find near


Bridal Club Magazine

The Wedding Ceremony

Do you go with the tradition of a church ceremony with a religious minister or other church leader, the versatility of a civil ceremony in the place of your choice with an authorised civil celebrant or the simplicity of a registry office?

Your wedding should reflect your own personality and style. Remember that under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, a couple must lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage with an authorised religious or civil marriage celebrant. This document may be lodged 18 months before the ceremony date but no later than one calendar month before the wedding day. Prior to the wedding you will also need to provide birth certificates if you were born in Australia and, where applicable, evidence of termination of previous marriage. If born outside Australia, an overseas passport or birth certificate is acceptable for identification.

Previous Articles

Latest poll

Do you support same sex marriage?

View poll results

Search Articles


Please enter a search term and then click the search button below


Popular Categories