4 Months to Go
• This is probably about the time that you're sending out save
the date cards. Look at your guest list and have a think about
which girls you'd like to invite to the hen's night. If any of your
favourite ladies live interstate - or even farther - it's a good
idea to give them a heads up on the fact that you'd like them to
attend the hen's night. This gives them a chance to make
arrangements to be in town for the affair.
• Sit down with your maid of honour and discuss the type of
party you'd like to have. Make sure you're on the same wavelength
before plans head too far down the wrong track.
• Start thinking about who you'd like invited to your final night
• Make sure that the maid of honour has all of your girlfriends'
• Check in with the maid of honour and make sure that the party
venue has been booked and find out a little about the planned
activities. Ask her to keep you updated on who has or hasn't
• This one is important: make sure that the party is not being
planned for the night before the wedding. A hung-over bride is not
a pretty sight. A week - or even two weeks - beforehand is usually
• Make it clear to your guests that you don't want embarrassing
photos posted on social media websites. It's a good idea to ask the
ladies to send their photos to you so that you can choose which
ones to upload or discard.
• This is it. The big night. Get dolled up, drink a little too
much, party and let loose, you beautiful bride-to-be.
Please enter a search term and then click the search button below
:: Home :: Service Directory :: Bridal Tips :: Wedding Article Archive :: Wedding
:: Bridal Club :: Wedding
Homepages :: Bridal Magazine :: Reciprocal Links :: Real
:: Discussion Forum :: Advertise :: Polls :: Bridal Shows :: Testimonials :: Terms of
:: Books :: Link To Us :: Master
Search List :: Privacy
Policy :: Contact Us ::